Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USAGE OF THE SITE
1. This website is provided by C3 Canadian Cross Training Club and may be used for informational purposes only. By using or downloading materials from the site, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use or download materials from the site.
2. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, C3 grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access, use, and display this site and the materials thereon. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
3. C3 authorizes you to view and download the information ("Materials") at this website ("Site") only for your personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions: 1) you must retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright notices contained in the Materials; 2) you may not modify the Materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose; and 3) you must not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. The copyright laws of Canada and/or worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions protect this site, including all materials. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials.
4. The materials may contain inaccuracies and typographical errors. C3 does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed or distributed through the site. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. C3 reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the site. C3 may make any other changes to the site, the materials and the products, programs, services or prices (if any) described in the site at any time without notice.
5. As a convenience to you, C3 may provide, on this Site, links to websites operated by other entities. If you use these sites, you may leave this Site. If you decide to visit any linked site, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements. C3 makes no warranty or representation regarding, and does not endorse, any linked websites or the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described thereon. Links do not imply that C3 or this Site sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of C3.
Furthermore, C3 is not responsible for the accuracy of any links on external websites to this Site, or which claim to be directly linked to this Site, regardless of external website source.
6. C3 does not want you to, and you should not, send any confidential information to C3 via the Site. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to C3 will not be considered confidential. By providing any such information or materials to C3, you grant to C3 an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that C3 is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to C3. You further recognize that C3 does not want you to, and you warrant that you shall not provide any information or materials to C3 that are defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful.
7. In no event shall c3 be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website.
8. C3 reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this Agreement in whole or in part, at any time. Changes in this Agreement will be effective when notice of such change is posted. Your continued use of the Site after any changes to this Agreement are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
9. C3 may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the C3 Site, including the availability of any features of the Site, at any time. C3 may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or the entire site without notice or liability. C3 may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above and, upon such termination; you shall immediately destroy all Materials.